This pristine Bruzzone-built custom in 2003, home has been recently updated in 2018 throughout and features classic design mixed with modern flair, casual elegance, exceptional workmanship, serene wooded views, and privacy. The spacious floor plan offers an open-concept kitchen/family great room and formal living and dining rooms perfect for small or large-scale entertaining, while the private master retreat and downstairs bedroom wing with second family room is ideal for daily family living.
The .60± acre parcel is fully landscaped and provides amazing privacy and an incredible view that creates a peaceful and relaxing environment to enjoy year-round. Located on a quiet lane in a close-in pocket of Happy Valley, this home is minutes from downtown restaurants and shopping, Lafayette Reservoir, trails, BART, and Hwy 24 access and is ideally situated close to Happy Valley Elementary in top-ranked Lafayette and Acalanes Unified School Districts.
· Formal living room with coffered ceiling and fireplace with custom plaster and solid white oak trim
· Formal dining room with coffered ceiling, vintage chandelier from Indonesia and French doors to the outdoor courtyard
· Renovated eat-in kitchen with custom soft-close walnut cabinetry, top-of-the-line stainless appliances (Miele ovens, 6-burner range with custom plaster hood and dishwasher, Sub Zero refrigerator), quartz counters, handmade custom terra cotta tile backsplash, walnut butcher block island with hammered copper prep sink, Waterworks hardware (including pot-filler), Circa Lighting fixtures, breakfast bar, and adjacent breakfast room with built-in buffet area with wine fridge, bar and incredible treetop and mountain views
· The light-filled family room includes a pitched, ceiling with a wood beam detail sourced from the Briones Reservoir, plaster fireplace, built-in entertainment center with lighting and display shelving, and dual sets of glass doors leading to the yard and balcony
· The master retreat is located on the main level and includes a vaulted wood-beam ceiling, plaster-wrapped gas fireplace, skylights with automated blackout shades, dual walk-in closets with custom organizers, and sliding doors to a private master balcony with beautiful views
· Fully remodeled spa-like master bath with bleached walnut cabinetry, quartz counters, porcelain wall tile, heated stone flooring, Watermark fixtures, soaking tub, large stone showers with rainfall showerhead, and luxury Japanese toilet room
Executive office with double-door entry, custom wood paneling and TV niche with incredible views of the hillside (formerly used as a fifth bedroom), and separate closet with cable, phone and Ethernet wiring control panel
· Downstairs secondary bedroom wing with centrally located indoor-outdoor family room with built-in surround sound theater system and built-in walnut cabinetry, a junior suite with walk-in closet and en suite full bath and two additional generously sized secondary bedrooms that share the fourth hall bath
· Additional interior features include two renovated powder baths (with walnut cabinets, quartz counters and Waterworks finishes), two updated laundry rooms, fresh paint, high ceilings and doors, wide hallways, custom tile on stair risers, five-inch LED lighting throughout, wide-plank handcrafted “Worn Leather” walnut hardwood floors, solid walnut staircase, new baseboards, updated recessed and art lighting, double-hung windows, built-in speakers with Sonos system throughout, extensive solar paneling with state-of-art control system, three updated HVAC systems on separate Nest thermostats, Nest smoke detectors, smart home features, fully updated and wired security system, and updated electrical
· Garage parking for three is provided by an attached two-car garage with recently installed epoxy flooring, along with detached, one-car garage
· Off the backyard sits an upscale home gym/studio, complete with surround sound, TV niche, mirrored wall, gym flooring and hooks for TRX and other systems
· The fully landscaped, wrap-around exterior includes beautiful stone walkways, level lawn, enclosed sports court, sun-drenched patio, dog bath/wash-off area, pre-wired area for Jacuzzi, and flourishing gardens
***No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Lauren@DanaGreenTeam.com or (925) 899-9837 for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.***
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.